- Theoretical coverage: 9m – 10m2/liter /coat.
- Drying time surface (300C)
- Surface drying time: 30 minutes
- Hard drying time: 2 hours.
- Surface preparation
- New surface should be clean and dry, not greasy dirt. Surface humidity below 15% or to the dry wall surface from 21-28 days in normal temperature conditions (temperature 300C). For the old surface must be removed by chisel, scrape, rub machine or appropriate instruments. Uneven surfaces should be coated with the appropriate plaster powder.
- Construction Methods
- Use a brush, roller.
- Stir well before using.
- Surface drying time: 30 minutes.
- Coat next time: 2 hours.
- Can be diluted with water.
- Recommended paint system
- Mastic layers: 2 layers of plaster in ROVAMIX b101.
- Lining: 1 SR01 alkaline lining.
- Coatings: 2 RO * AL RNBM paint or RNBT.