Antifouling NAUY produce from anti- fouling synthetic resins, bronze oxide and some additives, anti-algae, anti- teredo compounds…Used to paint protecting the bottom of ship. High coverage, quick drying, good adhesion, durability in sea water.
– Solid content : min 60%
– Colour : Red-brown and green
– Density : 1.5 ± 0.03 g/ml
– Standard Thickness : + The coating of wet :90 microns / layer
+ Dry paint film :50 micron / class
– Theoretical coverage : 8m2/litter
– Actual coverage : Allow appropriate loss ratio (depending on surface
conditions and environment, methods of paint).
– Mixing ratio : Paint a component was prepared
– Drying time (25 -30) : Touch dry: 15 minutes; Hard dry: 1 h
– Time to recoat : At least 3 hours (at 30oC)
– Launch time (30°C) : Min: 4h
Max: 7 days
- Protect in dry and cool conditions
- Package: bucket 25 kg, 4 kg, 1kg
– Anti-fouling paints synthetic resin, combined with copper oxide and toxic biocide galaxy and destroy algae.
– Good Anti-fouling feature
– Tough and corrosion in seawater
– Quick drying, easy to use
- Min: 4h
- Max: 7 days